If you are sexually active, there may be many different reasons to get tested for sexually transmitted infections (STIs). The top 10 reasons are now captured in comic form! Check them out below or click to view a larger image.
If you would like to book an appointment to be tested, give us a call at:
519-421-9901, ext 3490 or
1-800-922-0096, ext 3490 or
Remember, most STIs may not have signs or symptoms.
Top 10 Reasons to get tested
10. Because testing is easy to do 9. You shared needles for drugs, piercings or tattoos
8. Worrying is worse than knowing 7. Because you had a condom break
6. You are starting a new relationship
or ending an old one 5. You had sex with a random partner
4. You can't remember what you did
the other night 3. It's been a while since the last time you got tested
2. You had sex without a condom 1. Your regular partner had sex with someone else
©Developed by the Middlesex-London Health Unit and reproduced with permission