This website shall not be used for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms and conditions herein.
You may not use the website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the site or interfere with, restrict or inhibit any other party’s use and enjoyment of the site.
You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the website.
This website may contain bulletin boards, chat rooms, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, blogs, and/or other message or communication aids designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (“Communication Services”). You agree to use the site only to post, send and receive messages and material that are appropriate and relevant. You will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as privacy rights) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or should reasonably know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; or
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users without their consent.
The County of Oxford has no obligation to monitor these Communication Services and does not control or endorse the content. However, the County of Oxford reserves the right to review posted materials and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The County of Oxford reserves the right to terminate your access at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. The County of Oxford specifically disclaims any liability associated with your use of such Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in such services.