Open to children from 0-3 years old!
Public Health dental hygienists will be available to:
- Screen for cavities and signs of tooth decay
- Screen for healthy tooth development
- Provide tips on oral hygiene for children, including how to prevent injuries, use of soother and sippy cups, etc.
- Provide a fluoride treatment at no cost if needed
- Provide you with a FREE BABY ORAL HEALTH KIT with child tooth brush, teething ring, booklet and other items
Please call to book an appointment 519-421-9901 or 1-800-922-0096
93 Graham Street, Lower Level, Woodstock
Baby teeth matter!
Early dental screening helps ensure your child’s teeth are developing properly and are not at risk for cavities or tooth decay. Untreated tooth decay in a child can cause pain, affect how adult teeth grow in, or even affect speech. Did you know that children should have their first dental screening by their first year?
Download the Oral health screening tool: Are your child’s teeth strong & healthy?